Blue Mountains Ride - 16 Nov 2007

Disaster averted - just !

Coffs Harbour - Home

Friday 16 Nov 2007

Redcliffe to Canberra, Bathurst, the Blue Mountains, the NSW South Coast, back again. 4,000 kms and not a scratch. What a ride. I did have a cramp in my right hand from holding the throttle but that was the only damage ... so far.

The last roundabout in sight, home not more than three kilometres and the local home gardener decides that he can not see or hear a large motorbike. Fortunately a crack of the throttle and I move out of his way with 30 centimetres to spare.

At home in time for lunch and to start washing my stinking clothes ... and to start planning the next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I'll be sure to read your comments as well.

Thanks,

Shane