Day 25 - The Shakedown trip - Tuesday 5 March 2013

Today I left the home of Mark and Bron, a couple I have met through Horizons Unlimited and they are the most hospitable couple. I particurlarly enjoyed the time chatting with Mark and feel that I have made another real friend.

Just before Castlemaine is the tiny town of Guildford. Karen and I stayed here when it was a one-room Bed & Breakfast in the 1990's. Dan and I also rode through here when we did the Great Ocean Road in 2007. The place has grown slightly since then and has had some recent rain. Great fruitcake.




I travelled north to Shepparton and on the way there, found this rest stop. Someone obviously felt the need to make it far more comfortable.


Shepparton is a beautiful city but the reason for being there was the Shepparton Motor Museum. The photos can do the talking: